[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and VoipCheap

This is a bandaid at best - while I'm happy to use Slackware & OBSD -
it looks like both Fedora and Ubuntu have gone with Pulseaudio and it
is my understanding that applications that work with pulseaudio
essentially get their own interface to the sound system - rather than
break all the other apps that work with Pulse audio for these
distributions, you should be able to configure a bypass for Ekiga that
takes it to Jack or Alsa directly. wish I knew enough to help at this
stage - ss_ss

If you do work it out, and Ekiga remains unhappy with Pulseaudio, I
would appreciate it if you could post it to this list - I'm about to
install Fedora9 and want to use Ekiga too.

TIA - Ed