[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and VoipCheap

Hi to all.
I'm trying to configure Ekiga in order to use my VoipCheap account. The problem I get when testing sound through the Configuration Druid is:

Failed to open the device

Impossible to open the selected audio device (HDA Intel) for playing. Please check your audio setup, the permissions and that the device is not busy.

I tried to end the 'pulseaudio' process and I'm do able to perform audio tests. I can hear my voice at a very low level even if my mic level is at top. Moreover Ekiga hangs when pressing the OK button to stop sound tests.

Thanks for your time.
Manolo.