Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and BroadVoice

I tried the SVN ekiga (version 20080717). The good news is that at least now it registers with BroadVoice (which didn't happen with 2.0.11 and 2.0.12). However some strange things happen:

1. When I call from Ekiga to my mobile: Ekiga rings, mobile rings, when I pick up the call a window pops up with the message "Could not copy from empty to master RTP session list". The connection on the mobile side suddenly drops, while Ekiga keeps ringing.

2. When I call from mobile to Ekiga: mobile rings, Ekiga rings, the connection drops as soon as I pick up the phone.

One question: does Ekiga support DNS SRV? I don't know what that is, but BroadVoice uses it on some devices.

Regards
Nicola

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:23 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Le jeudi 17 juillet 2008 à 01:04 +0000, Nicola Squartini a écrit :
> Linphone works for my only if I set the proxy to sip.broadvoice.com.
> Anything else, like proxy.lax.broadvoice.com, results in a
> registration failure.

Could you try the SVN version?
see: http://snapshots.ekiga.net/

Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net