Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and BroadVoice

I tried linphone as well and could not get out. My guess is there is a with my network or with Comcast's firewall. Any way I'm gonna rest on it a while and beat on it some more another time :-) .
                                                                  Doug

Nicola Squartini wrote:
I'm using those settings; as I said X-Lite works and even Linphone, only ekiga fails to register.

    <http://proxy.lax.broadvoice.com>

    > Has anybody had this problem before? Any idea? Thanks

    Hi,

    AKAIK you need those settings:
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ekiga#Broadvoice Support

    Best regards,
    Yannick

    > Nicola

    Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
    sip:yannick ekiga net <mailto:sip%3Ayannick ekiga net>
    Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
    http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F