Re: [Ekiga-list] not registered

I don't believe my problem is in is with Ekiga, I installed Wengo phone and cannot make a call out with it either. I don't think it is connected to Wengo somehow. I am now guessing I have a hardware problem or a issue with my providers firewall. It could be something in my modem. I have to use stun and somewhere within all that there is something not right I believe. Doug

Paul Magarey wrote:
practice touch typing!  I learnt by typing out the pages of the
books/articles I was reading.