Re: [Ekiga-list] register Ekiga

That's right, but just finished talking to a friend who says they are right but if the account was set up with windows and switched to Linux it will work. I suspect if that is so a person who knows what he doing can set up an account in comcast using Linux. Apparently the on phone help doesn't know that. At least that's what this friend says. Doug

jacques wrote:
Douglas Pollard a écrit :

I checked with my net provider and they say Linux is not compatable with comcast.

Do you mean comcast is sh*t ?
;)

 Do you think this could somehow be
a part of the problem???

Have you used the Wizard (Edit/config. Wizard) ??

                                                               Doug

           Jacques