Re: [Ekiga-list] register Ekiga

Ok, I went to svn snapshots and got the keys installed. In repositories I put in deb http://snapshots.ekiga.net/snapshots/ubuntu/hardy main . (Hope I have this all spelled right here) In synaptic package manager i'm getting an error message as below most of which I don't understand.

E: Malformed line 69 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Go to the repository dialog to correct the problem.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report.

I have checked my dialog input several times and can find no error?? How do I find line 69 I have counted every way I can think of but can't figure this out.
                                                                     Doug