[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and H.264 Enabled Camera

Hello List,

I need some help in getting Ekiga to work with a H.264 enabled Camera.
The Camera
has a Chip that does encode in the Hardware itself and when it comes to Ekiga,
i dont see any video at all (and i think this would be expected).
Question is if i have
to get Ekiga to not Encode the already Encoded Input and Decode it via
the Normal
AAC/AVC, how do i go about doing it.

I am new to this kind of development. Any pointers would really help
me getting started with this. I am not very familiar with the Ekiga
code base. Really appreciate if you can point me
in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Jay