Re: [Ekiga-list] A couple ekiga annoyances

Ken wrote:
> Thanks! Although there is no + key on any telephone that I know of, I can imagine
> that they (and dashes) might be legal in SIP URL's.

Most, if not all, mobile phones have '+' keys.  Contact managers for
mobile phone dialers therefore use + signs instead of the
international dialing prefix.

In my opinion, this will become more of a dilemma as ENUM become
popular, and people store only one phone number in their contact
manager, and expect it to be routed by SIP if possible.