Re: [Ekiga-list] output of "ekiga -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1" for failed call attempt

Le jeudi 18 décembre 2008 à 14:50 -0500, Andre Robatino a écrit :
> Attached is output.txt when my father attempts to call me.  We are both
> using Fedora 10 with ekiga-3.0.1-4.fc10 from the Fedora repo.  We have
> identical PCs, USB headsets, and webcams.  He has a symmetric NAT
> router, and I have a port restricted NAT router.  The call drops after a
> few seconds without audio or video ever being established.  Each of us
> can make normal echo test calls.

With Symmetric NAT, it can not work. You really need to do something so
that it is not a Symmetric NAT. Perhaps port forwarding or something
else.

Are you also 100% sure your router does not support SIP ?

 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/