Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga pegs the CPU if started with the camera device turned off

Hi Michael,

I have been trying to reproduce your issue but still no "luck". I enabled my camera,
closed the call panel, left ekiga, unplugged the cam and restarted ekiga - still no 100% CPU.
Probably it seems this issue only appears with certain display drivers and/or camera drivers?
Maybe we will have to run an instrumented version on your PC. Do you think you could compile
ekiga from the sources?

Matthias