Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga pegs the CPU if started with the camera device turned off

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for investigating this issue further.

Yes, I could compile ekiga from sources. I did this earlier with
3.0.1. It took me a while to track down all the needed libraries, but
I eventually made a working version.

Regards, Michael