Re: [Ekiga-list] compile error /usr/lib64/ undefined reference to `g_dgettext'

Le samedi 23 août 2008 à 18:29 +0200, Franz Fuder a écrit :
> I just trying to compile the Ekiga with the Suse 11 X64 and got the
> following error:
> compile error /usr/lib64/ undefined reference to
> `g_dgettext'
> I thought it has something to do with the ebook evolution server so I
> used the --disable-eds switch. However it does not help. Any thoughts do
> I use the wrong evolution-devel package ? I am using 2.23.6-5 version

It has nothing to do with ekiga, or evolution. You just have broken
dependancies at some point. Most probably something related to gettext.
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :
       FOSDEM          :