[Ekiga-list] compile error /usr/lib64/libgnomeui-2.so: undefined reference to `g_dgettext'

I just trying to compile the Ekiga with the Suse 11 X64 and got the
following error:

compile error /usr/lib64/libgnomeui-2.so: undefined reference to
`g_dgettext'

I thought it has something to do with the ebook evolution server so I
used the --disable-eds switch. However it does not help. Any thoughts do
I use the wrong evolution-devel package ? I am using 2.23.6-5 version

Franz