[Ekiga-list] Timeout? Call out OK call in from Diamon unseen or broken

Hello,

I am running into a little problem. I did dig into the wiki but to no avail.

Set-up:

Fedora 7.
kernel-2.6.22.9
Firewall disabled. selinux disabled
Ekiga 2.0.11

Router Modem ADSL SpeedTouch 780
Firewall disabled (once I get Ekiga working I'll test what I can close)
VoIp turned off

Modem routing Configuration

Protocol Port Range Translate To ... Trigger Protocol Trigger Port Any 5000 - 5100 5000 - 5100 - - UDP 3479 - 3479 3479 - 3479 UDP 3479 UDP 3478 - 3479 3478 - 3479 UDP 3478

Nat detection always Symetric.

Symptoms:

Test in STUN:

Calls to 500 ekiga net No audio in.
Calls to my public phone number at diamoncard, from a normal phone, if routed through sip/arsphl ekiga net reach me, No Audio in Ekiga. Calls to public number at diamoncard, from a normal phone, route to IP Phone do not reach me at all.

Test in None

Calls to 500 ekiga net OK
Calls to my public phone number at diamoncard, from a normal phone, if routed through sip/arsphl ekiga net reach me, but are in Abnormal termination as soon as I accept them. Calls to public number at diamoncard, from a normal phone, routed to IP Phone do not reach me at all.

Other factors:

I wondered if it could be linked to the timeout, but files given in the Wiki do not exists.

find /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ -name "*timeout*"
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fin_timeout
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/gc_timeout

So I changed the timeout of the accounts to 179.

It works, on start-up of Ekiga.

I let it dry a little (15 mins) then it all falls apart again.

So it seems that it is related to time outs, but without the ipv4 files I am a bit lost as to where to look for a kernel level solution. Should I setup ip.conntrack.udp.timeout=3600 and ip.conntrack.udp.timeout.stream=3600 in sysctl.conf?

Cheers,

Philippe
begin:vcard
fn:Philippe Laliberte