Re: [Ekiga-list] sound problems (stuttering)

We have also package for debug version of pwlib, can you install the package at
http://www.saillard.org/ekiga/ubuntu-feisty-x86/libpt-dbg_1.10.7-0.feisty0_i386.deb

With the debug package, we can have the line number of the source

Then before launching ekiga:
# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/
# ulimit -c unlimited
# ekiga
# ...
# gdb /usr/bin/ekiga core
(gdb) thread apply all bt

Luc
Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I installed the debug package and did as you write above, but I get:

ekiga: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libopal.so.2.2: undefined symbol: _ZN15PSafeCollection10SafeRemoveEP11PSafeObject

Do I need debug versions of other libraries as well?

By the way, Ekiga does not crash, it hangs, so I get no core file. To get the previously mailed stack trace I ran ekiga inside of gdb and got the trace when it stopped responding.

Regards,
Sebastiaan