Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problems

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:39:03 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> I am disappointed too. ALSA is giving more and more problems and is a
> pain to configure for users. Moreover, they don't care about bug reports
> we are doing.

Well Damien, someone should do something for this card! the INTEL-HDA is giving half of the whole ALSA problems and bugs. I don't get why Intel should release some crappy video drivers as open instead the source of this card :-\

--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin

ICQ UIN = 71110111
Jabber ID = smartart unstable nl