Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problems

Hi,

Le dimanche 03 septembre 2006 à 17:32 +0200, Carles Pina i Estany a
écrit :

[...]

> Maybe is something related with libpt-plugins-alsa, using  1.10.1.dfsg-1
> version (from Debian). But anyway, some help is apprecied. I am little

I doubt so.

> disappointed that two Ekigas, same LAN, are not working fine without any
> effort.

I am disappointed too. ALSA is giving more and more problems and is a
pain to configure for users. Moreover, they don't care about bug reports
we are doing.

> Now I have tried to connect Ekiga with all Ekiga packages from ekiga.org
> webpage for Debian to Windows Ekiga. Sound is not working fine. From
> Druid test either.

I don't understand your sentence, nor what you have been trying to do.

> I can see that twinkle program has lot of Sound cards/alsa related
> things, not Ekiga. I will test little later. Linphone, Wengophone and
> gizmo works fine.
>
> Any tip that we have to know to configure it?

Are you using the Default device or direct device input/output?
--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net