Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problems (correction to previous mail)

Hi,

On Sep/03/2006, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add some more test
>
> On Sep/03/2006, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
>
> > We are trying to communicate Ekigas. We have some audio (not video)
>
> I have communicate Ekiga to sipphone echo test, and it seems to work
> fine. So maybe is not an ALSA problem, and is some other problem. We I
> can communicate ekiga to sipphone echo test and not to other ekiga?

FORGET IT! I had OSS plugin, not ALSA plugin! Using ALSA is not working
fine (I can hear myself in echo test, but not fine).
Twinkle works fine, and twinkle has more ALSA options. In twinkle I
selected ALSA: plughw: 0,0: HDA Intel (AD198x Analog) . In twinlke there
is too ALSA: plugw: 0,1: HDA Intel (AD198x Digital), default device,
etc.

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona