Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:30:24 +0200
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Thank you for ekiga - need some help to
	configure	custom sip
To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>

Hello,

Le jeudi 26 octobre 2006 ? 16:30 +0200, Jelle de Jong a ?crit :
Hello,

I want to use ekiga as a softphone for sip calls in and out.
I have bought a VoIP account vor sip. I have these information:

I use xubuntu as OS

logincode: useruser
password: blablabla
sip-proxy = sip-domein = sip.tweakphone.nl

So I add a account and tried it.

I can call to my mobile phone but it does not display a call number.

It doesn't depend on Ekiga. It is your provider that controls that.

I cant recieve any calls.

Are you behind a NAT router? Can you be more descriptive?

What are the steps for configuring a sip account?

iptabels, nat settins, forwarding, proxy servers.

See the FAQ on http://ekiga.org, everything should be explained there.