[Ekiga-list] Thank you for ekiga - need some help to configure custom sip

Hello,

I want to use ekiga as a softphone for sip calls in and out.
I have bought a VoIP account vor sip. I have these information:

I use xubuntu as OS

logincode: useruser
password: blablabla
sip-proxy = sip-domein = sip.tweakphone.nl

So I add a account and tried it.

I can call to my mobile phone but it does not display a call number.
I cant recieve any calls.

What are the steps for configuring a sip account?

iptabels, nat settins, forwarding, proxy servers.

What are the steps to get it working?

Thank you,

Jelle de Jong