Re: [Ekiga-list] Thank you for ekiga - need some help to configure custom sip

Hello,

Le jeudi 26 octobre 2006 à 16:30 +0200, Jelle de Jong a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I want to use ekiga as a softphone for sip calls in and out.
> I have bought a VoIP account vor sip. I have these information:
>
> I use xubuntu as OS
>
> logincode: useruser
> password: blablabla
> sip-proxy = sip-domein = sip.tweakphone.nl
>
> So I add a account and tried it.
>
> I can call to my mobile phone but it does not display a call number.

It doesn't depend on Ekiga. It is your provider that controls that.

> I cant recieve any calls.

Are you behind a NAT router? Can you be more descriptive?

See the FAQ on http://ekiga.org, everything should be explained there.
--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org
NOVACOM                    : http://www.novacom.be
FOSDEM                      : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone               : sip:dsandras ekiga net