Re: [Ekiga-list] Symmetric NAT problem

On 10/12/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Calling wengo users. I guess you can not use their HTTP tunnel to call
other Ekiga users (I have doubts, but I could be wrong).

I was indeed explaining at the end of the mail , that I succeed to call my  sipphone address  using wengo/http , so their plaform can be used to call other SIP address ( including ekiga ), it's right now the only way to do this on Linux I guess , Even gizmo don't do http tunneling ,

CORRECTION : indeed it does work with my SIphone address because it kept only the first part !! 17476005010 and so call it as a SIP number  .... Shit !!  SO it won't work with ekiga address  .....  Sorry  ....

Am I wrong or is it the main  feature that made those people fond of this crappy skype ?

--
_      Damien Sandras
(o-