Re: [Ekiga-list] Symmetric NAT problem

On 10/4/06, Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
Paulo J. Matos a écrit :
> I have a symmetric NAT problem. I'm living in a student halls
> currently and I'm connected to the university connection which
> supposedly does not have any kind of firewall.

A university with a non-firewalled connection ?!

You're right... bad news, I just found that the university connection
if heavily firewalled... (does this term exist at all?).

I'm only able to use the following ports: (described in
http://www.soton.ac.uk/iss/computing/net/halls/hallsfirewall.html)
- TCP 5190
-TCP 2401
- TCP 21+
- TCP 80,8080,443
- ICMP
- TCP 143 (TCP 993) TCP 110 (995)
- TCP 6665-6669,7000
- TCP 6665-6669,6715,6969
etc
etc

Is there any chance for me of using ekiga with webcams?

Regards,

Paulo Matos

Snark