Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] configuring Linux to pick up auotmatically...4.0.0, 4.0.1 Linux

Outstanding
Thanks for your help!

-----Original Message-----
From: ekiga-devel-list [mailto:ekiga-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Eugen Dedu
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:33 AM
To: Ekiga development mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] configuring Linux to pick up auotmatically...4.0.0, 4.0.1 Linux

What distribution do you use?  Because, ekiga 4.0.1 is already available in unstable in debian.

Otherwise, your log shows that ekiga wrongly builds help directory even if GDU is disabled.  I will fix this
issue, but in the meantime you can just install rarian-compat package and redo configure and make.