Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Code in lib/engine/components/opal/

On 31/01/13 10:42, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 31/01/2013 10:32, Eugen Dedu a Ãcrit :
Instead of dialect, couldn't we use Chat or IM?

IM is too short, and we already use Chat for an ongoing discussion (in
the form of Ekiga::SimpleChat and Ekiga::MultipleChat... I hate those
names :-/ )

Opal uses OpalIM, maybe use EkigaIM ?  It is fairly descriptive...

Still, I do not understand: is Dialect a variant of something? Which is the name of that Something? Is there other Dialect class, which is its name?

Or it is generic, and in that case Dialect does not make much sense?