Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Challenges for generation of Ekiga 4.x

On 02/02/13 20:25, Markus Elfring wrote:
I do not understand what you say...

I have just noticed an interesting implementation detail in the header file
"ptlib.h" (revision 28589, line 203):
//#include<ptlib/video.h>

There is no problem here. This line was commented in 2006, cf. http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip/ptlib/trunk/include/ptlib.h?r1=11393&r2=11392&pathrev=11393.

I would appreciate some video support here. This include statement can also be
manually added to other source files as it will be eventually needed.

I have just tested: compilation works here with your version/commit of ekiga.

Some parts work on my system, too.

So the problem should be a disabled option in ptlib which interacts with ekiga.

elfring Sonne:~/Projekte/OpalVoip/OPAL/3.10.9>  ./configure --disable-libavcodec
checking PTLIB has expat... yes
checking PTLIB has video... no

This is the problem.  Why does not ptlib have video support?!

I suppose again there is a problem with two ptlib installations. Be sure that you do not have another ptlib devel package or installation.

What command line have you used for building ptlib?

A moment ago:
elfring Sonne:~/Projekte/OpalVoip/ptlib/2.10.9>  ./configure --enable-exceptions
--enable-appshare --enable-plugins

Ok, please send me the config.log from ptlib directory.

Afterwards, build ptlib without --enable-appshare and give me the new config.log. Check that opal