Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Challenges for generation of Ekiga 4.x

> Now I stumble on the next open issues ...

I might have got a clue for a few compilation error messages like
"'PVideoInputDevice' has not been declared". I wonder why some include
statements were commented out in the main header file for the component "PTlib".
http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip/ptlib/tags/v2_10_9/include/ptlib.h?revision=28589&view=markup

It seems that their exclusion (by default) can not be avoided by a corresponding
build configuration.

Can it be that companion header files like "video.h" need to be explicitly
referenced at other source code places?

Regards,
Markus