Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Challenges for generation of Ekiga 4.x

Le 01/02/2013 08:56, Markus Elfring a écrit :
Those symbols are supposed to come from ffmpeg.

I know that ...   ;-)
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=989748&aid=3602510&group_id=204472

When I can not change the reused source files directly, I'll have to
extend/adapt my build environment, won't I?

Is another developers game "dependency hell" going on here?

Which corresponding source file versions should I try to reactivate?

ffmpeg keeps on making incompatible changes to their api ; that is the reason why opal's sources contain a known-compatible version : just let opal use those sources, and things will go smoothly.