Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to download source code for Ekiga 4.0.1 stable version

On 29/04/13 19:31, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 26/04/13 04:40, Dang Minh The wrote:
Hello,

If I turn off video in the Call back test, everything runs well. That
means
there is a problem with video in the test.

Could you show me how to get the source code for m.exe ?

m.exe is: you need to get current ptlib and opal v10 branches, and ekiga
commit 13b9a9373.

Another difference is that m.exe contains as help files only C. I attach the Makefile I use for tests, the difference with official Makefile is minor.