Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to download source code for Ekiga 4.0.1 stable version

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hello,

Currently, I have the Makefile at https://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/plain/win32/Makefile?h=v4_0

how can I modify this file to download ekiga commit 13b9a9373

I think the ptlib and opal already belongs to v10 branches.

Thank you.

Dang Minh The.