Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to download source code for Ekiga 4.0.1 stable version

On 30/04/13 03:16, Dang Minh The wrote:
Hello,

Currently, I have the Makefile at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/plain/win32/Makefile?h=v4_0

how can I modify this file to download ekiga commit 13b9a9373

I think the ptlib and opal already belongs to v10 branches.

Indeed.

The simplest is to use RELEASE=0 and, after make update, go to src/ekiga and execute:
git commit 13b9a9373 .