[Ekiga-devel-list] [GUI] Combobox at the top. Input field at the bottom

Hello,

Why did you choose to switch the positions of the Input field (bottom)
and the Combobox (top)?

Is it a new idea for a general future GUI design?

I want to discuss about it and I also like the Input field (Dialpad)
would be above the buttons and below the Combobox, if you will.

Rosters of IM clients like Gajim, Licq, Psi+, PyTalk have the Combobox
at the bottom, but on the other hand Ekiga is a special program and I
think that it indeed should have its own unique design similarly to what
it used to be in version 2.x or even other new fancy designs.
See Kadu http://kadu.im/ which has a unique design.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms