[Ekiga-devel-list] [GStreamer] Ekiga's ability to switch video device while in-call

Hello,

In a private correspondence between myself and Mr. Julien Puydt, Julien
asked me to report to this list about the ability of Ekiga to switch
video device while in call which, as it seems to me, Julien suspect
that this should not occur despite this feature is stable (excluding
Goom and Screencast inputs).

In my opinion, switching inputs while in call is a good thing which
also indicates on good stability of Ekiga.

Is changing video device is supposed to work?

Since I have a single non-experimental-gstreamer device, I don't know
if it's a general problem or a gstreamer-in-ekiga problem.
Note: I do not fully understand what the last line that I wrote means.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms