[Ekiga-devel-list] [GUI] Display volume level in audio/video call window

Hello,

In addition to the Audio Settings dialog (Change the volume of your
soundcard) I would like to see the volume level (input and output) in
the left or right side of the audio/video call window since I almost
always open it.

Also drawing a new color of volume level:
[Blue][              Green              ][    Yellow    ][    Red    ]

Blue   = Silent
Green  = Optimized
Yellow = Noisy
Red    = Too Loud

Question: Is the dynamic green indicator is changing color if it
reaches to the red area?

If not then it would be nice to have it changing colors according to
the area in which the volume is at.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms