Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga, wiered issues.

On 15/11/12 10:28, intel_14309 wrote:
Thank you. I have to install those libraries with /apt-get install/ and that
will be all right? Or do I have to reconfigure&  recompile the ekiga again
with those parameters

e.g. "./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-avahi"

You have to re-run ./configure and make...

And MPEG4 missing notification was in Opal configuration.

It could be difficult to install MPEG4 etc. I propose you to use what it exists and if afterwards needs other things, recompile.

=================== Plugin configuration ======================
  prefix                           : /usr
  exec_prefix                      : ${prefix}
  libdir                           : ${exec_prefix}/lib
  Audio Codec plugin install dir   : ${libdir}/opal-3.10.9/codecs/audio
  Video Codec plugin install prefix: ${libdir}/opal-3.10.9/codecs/video
  LID plugin install prefix        : ${libdir}/opal-3.10.9/lid
  FAX plugin install prefix        : ${libdir}/opal-3.10.9/fax

                               GSM :  yes (system)
                           GSM-AMR :  yes
                              iLBC :  yes (internal)
                             Speex :  yes (system, version 1.2rc1)
                             G.722 :  yes
                           G.722.1 :  yes
                           G.722.2 :  yes
                             G.726 :  yes
                             LPC10 :  yes
                         IMA_ADPCM :  yes
                               SBC :  no
                              CELT :  yes
                              SILK :  yes

                            H.261  :  yes (vic)
                   H.263/H.263+ :  no (ffmpeg)
                            H.264  :  no
                           THEORA  :  yes
                    MPEG4 Part 2  :  no

                      SpanDSP FAX  :  no

            Quicknet xJACK support :  no
          Voicetronics VPB support :  no

                          OS Type  :  linux-gnu
                     Machine Type  :  x86_64

  If all settings are OK, type make and make install