Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga, wiered issues.

Thank you. I will do that.

Can you please give any kind of explanation for this behavior.

/3. When I connect call call from Windows to Linux it doesn't respond to any
of my action (i.e. picking up the call or hanging up). Ringing tone just
keeps on going on both Windows and Linux clients.

4. If I connect from Windows X-Lite, call issue is solved, but presence
issue still remains. Also when I disconnect call from Windows Xlite client
or Linux Ekiga client, Linux Ekiga client just shuts-down automatically and
then I have to relaunch the Ekiga application /