Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga, wiered issues.

On 14/11/12 21:43, intel_14309 wrote:
Hello,
this command solved the issue, "apt-get install libboost-all-dev".

I did install the Ekiga, but the version it is showing is 4.0.0
Is this okay? As version 4 is still not released, as per Ekiga website.

It is normal, no problem.

Other thing, I got this configuration. Two things are missing,  MPEG4 Part 2
and  mDNS/DNS-SD support.
Did I miss some thing in compilation? If so, how to reinstall them in
configuration?

No problem for MPEG. As for mDNS, it allows to have Neighbours tab in Contact list (i.e. computers on *your* network). Do you need it?