Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga, wiered issues.

On 14/11/12 14:46, intel_14309 wrote:
I have some weired problems going on in my lab-setup. Hope someone can point
in right direction to solve them.

I am using OpenSIPS as my SIP server (lab setup),

1. When I connect from Windows Ekiga client, presence works.

2. When I connect from Linux (Ubuntu) Ekiga client presence does not work.
It show the Windows Ekiga client is off-line. But Windows client shows that
Linux client is online.

3. When I connect call call from Windows to Linux it doesn't respond to any
of my action (i.e. picking up the call or hanging up). Ringing tone just
keeps on going on both Windows and Linux clients.

4. If I connect from Windows X-Lite, call issue is solved, but presence
issue still remains. Also when I disconnect call from Windows Xlite client
or Linux Ekiga client, Linux Ekiga client just shuts-down automatically and
then I have to relaunch the Ekiga application

What ekiga version do you use? Do Windows and Linux are on different machines or on the same machine?