Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga crash -- debug output atatched

I noticed the debug output depicted wasn't consistent with reported conditions.  So here's a reproduction of the problem with accurate setup:

http://pastebin.ca/2247908 (as non-root)

http://pastebin.ca/2247909 (as root)

And there does not appear to be a relevant difference between the two as I had thought.  The apparent difference was because I'd reset the gconf config for non root user, while running as root.

Both above outputs show STUN working.  This does not appear to be central to the problem, but I thought it best to be clear.

Bryan