Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga crash -- debug output atatched

Thanks for the quick reply.  Sorry for the wait -- was trying to gather some more info.

It's version 2.0.2 -- that's the one from the CentOS 5.8 repo.

Tried compiling source, but looks like going to require some major surgery relative to autotools and rpm related, so not real sure how I should proceed there.  :-\   It prolly wouldn't be pretty.

I use gconf-editor to change the sip listen port -- to 5065 -- to get it out of Asterisk's way.

Behind NAT, ports are forwarded.  Using stun, no problem.  I can set up an account and register with Asterisk, no problem.

Crashes when I hit the video camera icon.  Then it crashes on startup thereafter until I reset the configuration with gconftool-2 recursive-unset.

Debug output ([root@localhost bhoover]# gdb --args ekiga -d 4 2>&1 | tee gdb-ekiga.txt) relative to camera button push:  http://pastebin.ca/2247895.  Appears to be same problem as startups subsequent to hitting the camera button.

Debug output when run as non-root user:  http://pastebin.ca/2247902   -- When run as root, after resetting config, get interface and am able to hit camera button, causing crash.  As non-root user, even after resting config, still crashes on start-up.  Quick glance, and output looks same as what get as root before resetting config.

Bryan