Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga crash -- debug output atatched

Sorry to keep answering my own posts -- kind-a takes the fun out of it don't it?

Happy to report it appears I've resolved this.  It appears it was the video plugin.  Switching from V4L to V4L2 was the thing.

After pressing the camera button it crashed, then kept crashing on startup because the camera button was still pressed (that is, the program remembered camera button state from the initial crash).

Bryan