Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Things to be done before release

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
> On 23/03/12 18:09, Peter Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Eugen,
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Eugen Dedu
>> <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
>>>
>>> FYI, here are the things I know of which need to be done before
>>> releasing:
>>>
>>> GENERAL:
>>> FIXED various problems with call window
>>> crash on OnPresenceChanged upon quit
>>> cannot register to ekiga.net from my network
>>> huge bw if encoder not found
>>> FIXED bug opal on presence after 1-2 hours
>>> FIXED when presence changes, the roster opens automatically
>>> hangup does not work during ringing
>>> add tooltips to toolbar buttons
>>> compile error if notify unavailable
>>>
>>> WINDOWS-specific:
>>> crash on Windows on quit
>>> crash de x264 helper (at least on Windows)
>>> gtk components in call window are not shown after 1st time
>>> inexistent icons on Windows
>>>
>>> AND ALSO:
>>> group all the files toolbox in one file
>>> tests freephonie + create account, it seems there is crash
>>> tests pulse
>>> tests with D.
>>>
>>> IF TIME ALLOWS:
>>> - crash on utf-8 encoding
>>> - pressing twice very fast on Show call window does not hide the window
>>

>> There's an issue building on Fedora 17 with gcc 4.7.x as well, I've
>> not managed to look into the issue closely but it would be nice to
>> have a fix for gcc 4.7 on the list too.
>

> Ok.  If you have the error, please send it to me.

I was waiting a new build to finish as the logs had been expunged from
the old one. The full logs are:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3926854&name=build.log

The build details : http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3926854

Regards,