Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Things to be done before release

On 23/03/12 18:09, Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi Eugen,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>  wrote:
FYI, here are the things I know of which need to be done before releasing:

GENERAL:
FIXED various problems with call window
crash on OnPresenceChanged upon quit
cannot register to ekiga.net from my network
huge bw if encoder not found
FIXED bug opal on presence after 1-2 hours
FIXED when presence changes, the roster opens automatically
hangup does not work during ringing
add tooltips to toolbar buttons
compile error if notify unavailable

WINDOWS-specific:
crash on Windows on quit
crash de x264 helper (at least on Windows)
gtk components in call window are not shown after 1st time
inexistent icons on Windows

AND ALSO:
group all the files toolbox in one file
tests freephonie + create account, it seems there is crash
tests pulse
tests with D.

IF TIME ALLOWS:
- crash on utf-8 encoding
- pressing twice very fast on Show call window does not hide the window

There's an issue building on Fedora 17 with gcc 4.7.x as well, I've
not managed to look into the issue closely but it would be nice to
have a fix for gcc 4.7 on the list too.

Ok.  If you have the error, please send it to me.