[Ekiga-devel-list] Things to be done before release

FYI, here are the things I know of which need to be done before releasing:

GENERAL:
FIXED various problems with call window
crash on OnPresenceChanged upon quit
cannot register to ekiga.net from my network
huge bw if encoder not found
FIXED bug opal on presence after 1-2 hours
FIXED when presence changes, the roster opens automatically
hangup does not work during ringing
add tooltips to toolbar buttons
compile error if notify unavailable

WINDOWS-specific:
crash on Windows on quit
crash de x264 helper (at least on Windows)
gtk components in call window are not shown after 1st time
inexistent icons on Windows

AND ALSO:
group all the files toolbox in one file
tests freephonie + create account, it seems there is crash
tests pulse
tests with D.

IF TIME ALLOWS:
- crash on utf-8 encoding
- pressing twice very fast on Show call window does not hide the window

Cheers,