Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Disable Network Selection Problematically

On 11/11/11 09:46, uahmed wrote:

I am using Ekiga on Linux OS .  I want to change the parameters present in
" Ekiga Prefernece " . for example i want to uncheck the Disable network
setting under the tab of General Setting . Can i do this problematically so
i make a script which do rest of changes in Ekiga Preference and then
launch Ekiga ? I found some files of Ekiga at this path
"~/.gconf/apps/ekiga/" .

Image :

If I understand correctly, you want to make some changes to ekiga preferences without having ekiga executing, afterwards start ekiga.

This is possible. See for an example.