[Ekiga-devel-list] Disable Network Selection Problematically

Hi

I am using Ekiga on Linux OS .  I want to change the parameters present in " Ekiga Prefernece " . for example i want to uncheck the Disable network setting under the tab of General Setting . Can i do this problematically so i make a script which do rest of changes in Ekiga Preference and then launch Ekiga ? I found some files of Ekiga at this path "~/.gconf/apps/ekiga/" .

Image : http://postimage.org/image/foob24n8p/

Regards

Usama Ahmed