Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Does Ekiga Support Other Languages ?

On 04/07/11 22:10, uahmed wrote:
Thanks for the reply , but how can i change the language of ekiga . I have
installed the ekiga in windows now i want to change its langauge how i can ?

I do not understand what language you want to change. If you want to change the language used when ekiga is running (though it takes the language used by the system, so it is ok), then a brute solution is to just replace in your installation directory of ekiga (probably Program Files/Ekiga), sub-directory locale the language file that is currently used with the one you want to use.

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Eugen Dedu