Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga future plans

Eugen Dedu pisze:
However, we had some issues with hardware compatibility and
stability on Windows (we faced issues with video output - bug: 626515,
un-registering -- bug: 622001, or unexpected crashing). Assuming many of
the PLATON users may use Windows, this is an important point for us.

Bug 626515 is difficult.

Could you elaborate on this a bit more, please?  Where lies the problem (is it a matter of drivers or application or it lies somewhere else)?
Is it going to be fixed in next release?

best,
Alicja Ciemniewska