Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.3.1 [UNSTABLE] available

On 19/07/11 01:33, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr
wrote:

On 17/07/11 01:35, Peter Robinson wrote:

Hi Eugen,

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-**
fcomte.fr<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>

wrote:

  This is the second unstable release of the upcoming 3.4 version of Ekiga.

  ** Translation updates
- Updated translations: ar, as, bg, bn_IN, ca, cs, da, de, el, eo,
  en_GB, es, et, eu, fr, gl, gu, he, hu, id, ja, kn, ko, lv, mr, nb,
  pa, pl, pt, pt_BR, ro, ru, sk, sl, sr, sr@latin, sv, ta, tr, ug, uk,
  zh_CN, zh_HK, za_TW
- Updated help translations: es

There's an issue with naming of translations. I get the following error:

error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
    /usr/share/locale/am/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo
    /usr/share/locale/ar/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo
    /usr/share/locale/as/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo
    /usr/share/locale/ast/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo
    /usr/share/locale/az/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo
    /usr/share/locale/be/LC_**MESSAGES/@GETTEXT_PACKAGE@.mo

This should be something specific to your system since on debian it works (
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ekiga&arch=amd64&ver=3.3.1-1&stamp=1310869273),
could you plese give more information abot the error?

Well not specific to my system... specific to the Fedora build system then.
It was identical to 3.3.0 spec (subbed the new tar file) but on current F-16
builds. full logs here
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3204590&name=build.log

Fixed with http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=ebd9de968, thank you very much!